Everyone’s talking about being authentic… being vulnerable…
But is it coming from a truly authentic and vulnerable place? Or are we just hopping on the band-wagon of what’s cool and trendy in personal branding?
Same goes for that girl you went to high school with who suddenly posts pics in her undies and shows off her stretch marks — is she part of the body positive movement because that’s REAL for her? Or just trying to ride the wave and take the express bus to 10k followers?
Episode 41 – Is Authenticity the Name of the Game, or Just the Latest Trend?
This episode is PART 1 of 4 takeaways of Gem Conference — it’s my way of sharing the valuable info that I bought home after meeting so many incredible creative entrepreneurs. If you were in attendance, consider it further discussion on something you’re already thinking about. If you weren’t, consider this your VIP ticket.
- the difference between “positioned” authenticity and genuine authenticity
- the benefits of storytelling to build your personal brand
- tips for building trust through your brand messaging
- how to foster loyal customers who will pivot with you when you transition to your next project
- the social responsibility we have when we share advice with others
If you enjoyed this episode, send me a message on Instagram and let me know! It helps me to continue creating content that is meaningful for YOU. xo